Wednesday, 1 January 2014

12 Points of 2013

January
  • New year's eve party at my house
     
  • Farewell party for Agam:")) 
  • Happiness

February
  • College
  • Our fourth
March
  • Your first
  • Damn you. 
April
  • .......
May
  • ....................
June
  • My nineteen years old!!!Extra full of surprise xoxo
    • My college friends came to my house and brought me a pizza:9.
    • My junior high school friends made all those happy-birthday-things.
    • My high school friends came to my house and brought me a cake and I felt so surprised x


    • Me and my high school friends went to Blok S and my high school friends asked a street singer to sing me happy birthday song. Thankyou!
  • You forgot my birthday
July
  • On the fourth, Charity Ranger was born. 
  • On the 26th, Charity Ranger for Panti Asuhan Al-Mubarokah

August
  • Hahahahahahahhahahaha
September
  • What I did in this month?
October
  • I joined Faktabahasa Jakarta Selatan. Yes, it was October, wasn't it?
  • I asked for the tutor for English Conversation class. 

November
  • Happiness
  • Happiness
  • Happiness
  • Full of love
  • Many other chances was opened for me
  • I met new people... very nice


December
  • Very crowded month
  • Tasks was everywhere
  • I was forced by options, confusing
  • On the 28th, Faktabahasa Jakarta Selatan's Gathering! So tired and full of joy!
  • Happiness


0 comments:

Post a Comment