I'm still an ordinary woman who will always look for a commitment,
How long you will stand, how sure you are.
Tell me that I'm that not-really-worth woman, I'm just acting like the others.
Tell me that I'm that gloomy person who really needs to be sacrificed.
I'm that bad woman who wants to get everything she wants.
Yes, I am.
Don't you understand?
Or, give me some explanation why do you do this to me?
Love isn't just a word, they say, but I need that word.
Love isn't measured by what-they-say they say, but I always think about that thing.
I just want to be a normal person.
I want my normal life comes.
Like a tree and its roots, isn't it normal to have a root? Is it?
I understand but you don't give me any speech to make it clearer
Like a leaf and its colour, the dying leaves will always coloured.
I believe in you but I need your sometimes-sacrifice.
I will never go but I need your words, to make me feel alright.
To make me feel blessed.
I adore you
Written by Narita Pratiwi
Anti plagiarism!
Stop plagiarsm!
0 comments:
Post a Comment